Patient involvement has been widely recognized as a key lever to improve patient treatment compliance and promote sustainable health care.
Given these premises, the objectives of this project are:
1. Evaluate policies and practices for engagement and membership in 5 Italian regions;
2. Build a tool (grid of indicators) to evaluate policies and actions to promote engagement and membership in Italian regions;
3. Apply the "grid" in the Regions involved in the project to verify compliance with the reference model (grid);
4. Apply at regional level the "algorithm" that links the determinants of adherence and the impacts on the effectiveness of treatments and costs;
5. Test of the relationship between professional behavior and patient involvement in the field.